Sunday, April 11, 2010

Epic Fail

If you were to go to the epic fail website, I am pretty sure that my blog would be there. Hopefully that will change now though with my second post. A lot has happened in the last few months but I'd like to make a point to just comment on a few recent events.

Sunday is such a great day! and as Kaydee's fortune said yesterday, a perfect day for relaxing. Although she hated this fortune enough to ask for another, I believe that it was actually quite perfect. Yesterday, against their better judgment, my parents let me take the car on a small road trip. I started by going to Centerville to visit Erika and Kaydee since it really has been a while. It's amazing how much I took the opportunity to catch up for granted. We decided to go out to eat at the best Chinese Restaurant in existence (Joy Luck). The only problem was that Uncle Byron took the liberty of ordering five different family sized dishes all full of meat most likely unaware that I am in fact a vegetarian. I'm ashamed to say that I was too intimidated to mention anything and therefore had to deal with the stomach ache that followed. I'm hoping that will be the last time I fail to speak up. Right after we went to Dairy Queen to get a Frozen Hot Chocolate which is extremely addicting. It's something that I would always get with my Aunt Lenis and is therefor connected with some of my favorite childhood memories. While waiting for my dessert, Erika and I were trying to teach Kaydee how to flirt with the hope of getting a discount and I have to say it was hilarious to watch. She really was a natural and this boy was putty in her hands which means that she definitely won't starve in college. Talk about teaching a man how to fish.
After dinner I left to stay at Chris and Whitney's in Ogden for the night. Whitney dyed my hair and we all watched the Big Bang Theory which has to be one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It was even better watching it with a couple of people that have amazing sense of humors. So it turned out to be an overall success.
My hair is now red which I have to say I love more by the minute. Change sure can be a lot of fun. I'm finally getting the hang of waving my hair for a change which is a modern miracle. Hair definitely isn't my specialty but hopefully that will change. So now here I am at home. All dressed up with nowhere to go but mastering the skill with pay off in the long run and besides, Joy Luck's Confucius
says that Sunday is a day for relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Brie,
    YOU ATE MEAT?!?! WHAT?!?! I'm shocked!! I hope you didn't get too sick! I just love you! :)
    Love,
    Kallie :)

    ReplyDelete